- Add a new collision.
- Edit Scale for the existed collision.
- Delete the existed collision.
New Wall Collision
- Select the collision type.
- Input scale size of the new collision.
- The selected collision name is displayed.
- The collision type is displayed.
- Input scale size of the selected collision.
When a user moves inside the VR Viewer, it becomes a wall. It is a collision that cannot enter.
In the case of AR and markerless AR, user movement cannot be controlled. Because you move the camera in the real world. You can't make a wall there.