New Wall Collision
- Select the collision type.
- Input scale size of the new collision.
- The selected collision name is displayed.
- The collision type is displayed.
- Input scale size of the selected collision.
When a user moves inside the VR Viewer, it becomes a wall. It is a collision that cannot enter.
In the case of AR and markerless AR, user movement cannot be controlled. Because you move the camera in the real world. You can't make a wall there.
Wall collisions are not universal. If you are a game player, you probably know, but there are times when you get into what is called collision omissions or addiction.
Imagine being blown out of a stage model surrounded by wall collisions. In this case, you will not be able to return to the stage because it is surrounded by wall collisions.
The reset collision role returns the user who invaded this collision to the specified position in an instant.
This designated position is set as the reset position.
You can install multiple reset positions.
Which reset collision is relative to which reset position is set in the [Set Positions] window.
Set Positions window
The [Set Positins] button is displayed when the reset collision is being picked.
Click this button to display the [Set Positions] window.
- The name of the selected reset collision is displayed.
- Reset positions existing in the editor are listed in the select box. Select any reset position.
- The above two selections make a relative pair. The same color is set so that it is easy to see visually.
Click to display the color picker. Select the color you like.