AR (Augmented Reality) experience
Hold your smartphone over the marker
When a specific shape called a marker is projected on a smartphone, augmented reality is projected on it.
- Click the marker of [Get AR Marker] on the XR Studio 3D Unit page to display it.
- As it is, you can hold your smartphone over the one displayed on the PC or tablet, or print it.
- A 3D expression will be developed on the marker.
Open AR (Augmented Reality) from your website
Open link and return to your page
- Log in with your Web-XR Studio account.
- Enter the domain of your blog or website in the Access Restrictions on the Analysis page of the published unit.
- Copy the URL displayed in [AR Viewer Direct Link] on the published unit information page.
- Used as text link or image link in HTML of blogs and websites.
- You can also set a link back to your page by setting a parameter option.
Link options for 3D AR Unit
|&callback=your_url||Specifies the URL of the back link. Without this option, link to the top of XR Studio from the string [Web-XR]|
|&letter=free_letter||Specify the character string to be displayed in the back link. If this option is not present, the string [Back] will be displayed.|
https://web-xr.studio/jp/ar/4?callback=http://example.com/example&letter=Go back to example.com