- Create a new event collision.
- Selecting event collision
The event collisions you have created are listed in the select box.
You can also select by picking by directly clicking the event collision on the screen.
- Edit scale of selected event collision
- Delete selected event collision
- The currently selected event collision is surrounded by a green bounding box.
This is an event collision where this red hexahedral object is visualized.
Event collision is used when assigning a collision trigger in [Script Board].
If the user intrudes into any event collision [inTo] or goes out [toOut], the trigger will fire.
The various collision and position helpers are only visible and visible in the editor.
In Viewer, there is no entity that can be visualized, but it exists as data.