If you are using the latest version of Blender 2.91.0 or later, you can easily use glTF Exporter.
Please check the tutorial here for a video.
Also, if you are using Blender 2.8 or older, Check here for how to apply the add-on.
Launch glTF Exporter
Launch the exporter from File > Export > glTF 2.0
- Selected Objects:Export selected objects only.
- Custom Propaties:Export custom properties as glTF extras.
- Cameras:Export cameras.
- Punctual Lights:Export directional, point, and spot lights. Uses the KHR_lights_punctual glTF extension.
- Y Up:Export using glTF convention, +Y up.
- Apply Modifiers:Apply modifiers (excluding armatures) to mesh objects.
- UVs:Export UVs (texture coordinates) with meshes.
- Normals:Export vertex normals with meshes.
- Tangents:Export vertex tangents with meshes.
- Vertex Colors:Export vertex colors with meshes.
- Materials:Export materials.
- Images:Output format for images. PNG is lossless and generally preferred, but JPEG might be preferable for web applications due to the smaller file size.
- Compression Level:Higher compression results in slower encoding and decoding.
- Quantization Position:Higher values result in better compression rates.
- Normal:Higher values result in better compression rates.
- Texture Coordinates:Higher values result in better compression rates.
- Generic:Higher values result in better compression rates.
- Animation:Exports active actions and NLA tracks as glTF animations.
- Shape Keys:Export shape keys (morph targets).
- Skinning:Export skinning (armature) data.
Exporting Bone Anime Armature requires NLA Editor operation.
Also, material settings require unique operations in glTF (GLB).
For more information, please check the official Blender manual.
Check if it is a valid GLB
You can check the 3D model by uploading it to WEB-XR.studio.
However, in terms of work efficiency, you often want to check immediately.
If you use the service below, you can check immediately by dragging and dropping.
This is a service that allows you to check if textures are properly pasted before uploading to WEB-XR.studio.