WEB-XR.studio, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the web service.
This text informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Type of Data Collected and Used
While using our web services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to.
At customer support
- First name and last name, phone number, email address
- The other information for customer support
Using our web services
- Device information(OS, Product model, etc...)
- Advertising identifier(IDFA etc...)
- IP Address
Use of Data
WEB-XR.studio, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes
At customer support
At customer support, you need to send your name, email address or phone number. The information are used for support purpose only. We use the information for sending email or mail to response your contact.
Using our software and services
- Service delivery, management, improvement.
- Advertisement delivery, measure advertisement effect.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Japan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Japan and process it there.
WEB-XR.studio, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of WEB-XR.studio, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.